Why and for whom does this data protection declaration exist?
lepaga GmbH (hereinafter “lepaga“), operates https://roadtomrr.com (hereinafter the “Website“) and is responsible for the collection and storage of personal data. lepaga respects the privacy of every user of the Website and informs you below about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, storage and use of personal data. This privacy notice applies only to the Website, but not to third-party websites that you can access via hyperlinks from the Website.
We collect, use and store your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions of the applicable data protection laws.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identifiable is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identification such as a name, an identification number, an e-mail address, an IP address, location data, an online identification or one or more special characteristics.
“Processing” means any operation carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures or any such series of operations in connection with personal data.
“Controller” means the natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
With regard to the terms used, we refer additionally to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How, to what extent and for what purpose is personal data collected?
When visiting the Website, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. The following information is recorded:
- name of the web page accessed
- date and time of retrieval
- the amount of data transferred
- notification of successful retrieval
- browser type/version
- operating system
- referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address
As far as the data about access to the Website and the server log files also include personal data, we collect and process them in our legitimate interest (to operate and improve the Website).
lepaga uses protocol data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of the offer. lepaga reserves the right, however, to check the protocol data subsequently if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use based on concrete evidence.
If you voluntarily provide personal data via our contact options (contact form or live chat), we will store this personal data and use it to contact you according to your request.
To whom do we transfer your personal data?
Personal data will generally neither be passed on to third parties nor transmitted outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We store your personal data primarily on IT systems, some of which are outsourced to third parties. We have also commissioned IT service providers based outside the EEA, so that your personal data can also be stored outside these countries. Such service providers who access personal data from lepaga act as data processors on behalf of lepaga. When we engage data processors, we will ensure that the transfer of personal data outside the EEA is in accordance with data protection regulations and an adequate level of protection is guaranteed. In addition, we will take legal precautions for such a transfer, such as model contract clauses, the consent of individuals or other legal grounds that are permissible under the applicable legal provisions.
How long do we store personal data?
We will store your personal data for as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and for other permissible purposes. The storage periods result from the business requirements and relevant laws.
Stored personal data will be deleted if the user of the Website withdraws his consent to its storage, if knowledge thereof is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was stored or if its storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
How do we protect your data?
lepaga will keep your personal data secure and therefore take all precautions to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, misuse, access by unauthorized persons and manipulation.
Your rights as a data subject
As a person affected by our data processing, you have certain rights, which we will inform you about below:
- Right to information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data collected about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the completion or rectification of incorrect personal data concerning you if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: If there are certain reasons, you can request the deletion of your personal data. However, this only applies when we no longer need your data to fulfil contracts with you.
- Revocation of consent: In general, we only process your data to fulfil the contract and do not ask for your consent for any further processing. If you have nevertheless given us your consent to further processing of your personal data in individual cases, you can revoke this consent and prevent further data processing, provided that no other justification is relevant. This right of revocation does not apply to the data that we store for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
- Right to limitation of processing: You may request the restriction of the processing of certain personal data for the duration of a complaint procedure or for specific other reasons.
- Right to data portability: You may request that we transfer electronically your personal data that you have provided to us and which we have still stored to another person in charge.
- Right to complain: You can complain about our data processing to us or to the competent data protection authority. lepaga is supervised by the following data protection authority:Die Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Nordrhein-Westfalen
Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf
Please note that there are exceptions to the above rights and that you cannot exercise these rights in every situation.
Update and validity of this privacy notice
lepaga reserves the right to adapt this privacy notice at any time and with future effect. We recommend that you read this privacy notice again at regular intervals.
Last updated: 21 December 2019